Friday, November 20, 2015

Joy

SSINK is at it again. We are showing you Christmas cards today. 

We love to INKspire you to create your Holiday cards before the holidays get here. 

I was challenged to make the following card found from Pinterest current. 

Meaning to make it with current Stampin' Up! products. 

I miss the Winter Post stamp set. It's been retired for a few years. 
I may still own it. I'll have to dig it out and make a few holiday cards with it. 

If you would like to receive a handmade holiday card from moi, be sure subscribe to my blog posts. 

Check the left hand side of my blog and fill out the form that populates. <------------------------

Here's the finished card.

























What do you think?

Thank you for stopping by today and be sure to return tomorrow for more holiday inspiration. 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne