Monday, February 3, 2014

Doesn't begin to say it all

 This card is dedicated to for their   Super Bowl advertisement. I encourage all of you to learn about ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis aka Lou Gehrig's disease).

How many people do you know that have been diagnosed, living with or passed away from ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)? Did you know there is no cure?

My father, Brian was diagnosed with ALS in March 2010 and passed away February 2013.

I know TOO many friends/people still suffering with this disease. 
  
This coming Saturday, February 8, 2014, my ALS Facebook family, my aunts and uncles and friends along with some pALS will be plunging into the freezing Atlantic Ocean. I plunge because I can and it raises monies to assist pALS (Patients with ALS) and their families with services and equipment they need. Thank you in advance for supporting pALS and their families.
I truly appreciate your bigheartedness!
 
A= Arms
L=Legs
S=Speech
 
 
ALS can take all those from you but not your Mind.
 
Advocate for a cure.
 
 
Thank you
 
 
I have made these stamps so that we (ALS plungers, family and friends) can make personalized thank you cards to all our donators. Not only do we want to thank them, we would like to educate them about what these three letters mean.
 
 
Card Recipe:
 
Stamp Set: Lots of Thanks (129687 Wood Mount and 129690 Clear Mount)
 
Ink: Jet Black StazOn (101406)
 
Cardstock: Pistachio Pudding (131294), Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Brations)
 
Punches: Scallop Border (119882)
 
General Tools: Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack (126187), Paper Piercing Tool (126189), Stampin' Pierce Mat (126199)
 
Enjoy all your moments and don't forget to take photos! We can scrapbook them!
Leanne
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne