Tuesday, April 1, 2014

No April Fools

I was invited to be a guest crafter for an after school craft club at a local middle school.
 
The crafts I had for the children to make were five different cards.

Of course all the supplies were ready to be put together and they needed to stamp their greetings (Mother's Day, Father's Day, Thank you, Happy Birthday and Easter Cheer) and the handmade by on the back of each card.
 
I made an owl topper pencil for each of the children as a Thank you for having me join their craft club today.
 
Supplies for cards were made with retired Stampin' Up! cardstock, designer series paper and stamp sets.
 
Can you tell by their smiles that they had a blast making them all on their own?!?!?!
 
Enjoy all your moments!
Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne