Friday, October 10, 2014

Ornament

I was looking for other projects to make besides cards and memory keeping layouts.
 
So I went searching around my craft room and I noticed an unopened bag of styrofoam eggs.
Yes eggs, from like Easter time!
 
I know what are they still:
 
1. doing in my craft room and
2. in an unopened bag?
 
So I opened the bag (finally!!!!) and I looked at an egg for a bit and turned it upside down and had an idea! (insert light bulb moment!)

Immediately went searching for other supplies to put my project together. I found straight pins, dsp, glimmer paper, punch, ribbon and a bone folder. Are you trying to figure out what I made?
 
Well are you ready?
 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
 
 
Do you like my pinecone ornament?


Be sure to leave comments to let me know what you think!

Lucky for you, some of these supplies are on the Weekly Deals this week on sale until October 13, 2014 and while supplies last.



Project Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne