Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Farewell Tour

I apologize that I have not been here in a while. I have been slightly busy with a few family weddings these past few months and my personal stamping and blogging took a hiatus. 

With one wedding down and another soon to happen, I'm ready to get back to into my routine. I would like to start by saying good bye to the retiring products each day in the month of May. I will make a card or project using retired products and post the project supplies and any techniques of how I made it. 

I am both sad and happy because I am losing some favorites but I get to view the new 2015-2016 Annual Catalog as of tomorrow and that I will get to have new favorites to love and soon get to purchase too! During my May farewell tour, I may add some cards and projects using new products, stamp sets, colors to these blog posts. 


Stay tuned more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne