Monday, April 28, 2014

Catalog Premiere Day!!!!!


I've been a little pre-occupied lately with the retirement list announcement, free shipping for an entire week and prepping for classes and swaps. The day is finally here that I've been waiting for, Monday, April 28, 2014!!!! I generally do not care for Mondays but this is a special one for all Stampin' Up! demonstrators.
 
Across North America simultaneously thousands of Stampin' Up! staff and demonstrators will be in theatres in certain cities previewing the 2014 - 2015 Annual Catalog. This means we get to see it FIRST! WOOHOO!!!
 
I'm curious to see all the new in-colors, stamp sets, designer series paper, buttons, ribbons and any new products or product lines they have been working on in the past year.
 
I'm sure I not the only one feeling like it's "Christmas morning!" I'm so giddy with excitement and can no longer hold it in!!!!!  
 
The day has arrived!
 
I will be exhausted for the rest of the week but I'm ok with that. I am ready. Let's bring it on!