Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Give Thanks

On a roll with these challenges. It's keeping me busy but loving the fact that I'm coming up with my own creations instead of casing. Believe me casing is so much easier when I just want to craft and the brain doesn't want to think. Lately though I think I've been getting bored, hence all the challenges I'm trying.

Again I went with multiple challenges in one card. First one is a color challenge from My Stamping Best Friend next the sketch challenge is from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 237 (SSSC237) and the last is Autumn Colors from SU-Only Challenges (SUO106).

I couldn't believe but I was able to find washi tape in all three colors and they all happen to be different sizes too! Can you tell I'm EXCITED?!?!?!?!? WOO HOO!!!!!!

Ok so the wreath, I have stamped off then stamped onto Very Vanilla. The color just looked too bright and I wanted to mute it just a bit.


http://kgiron.blogspot.com/2014/09/sweet-sunday-sketch-challenge-237.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FGtskO+%28the+sweetest+thing...%29

Project Supplies: