Thursday, October 9, 2014

So Thankful

Have you tried Project Life by Stampin' Up! yet?

Well if you haven't, I encourage you to try it.
 I've been getting my photos printed so that I can start my memory keeping the Project Life way. It's the quickest way to put your pictures and journaling into an album in no time. This should be less  stressful for you to keep up with your photo taking and jotting down your stories and really enjoy your life.

This is a project life insert that I made from cardstock, dsp, stamps and ink. You can create whatever you need to coordinate with your story and photos. How cool, right!?!?!


Project Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne