Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Here's looking at you, yes I'm talking about new catalogs!





Oh my gosh! The 2015 Occasions and 2015 Sale-A-Bration catalogs are LIVE!!!!!!


Try not to stampede over to my online store to place your orders. DO NOT forget that if you spend $50 that you can choose FREE products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.


From the Herd was the first stamp set on my preorder back in early December 2014.


My husband also likes this stamp set because of the bugged eyes and all the animals.


I really feel bug eyed because I can't stop looking at the 2015 Occasions and 2015 Sale-A-Bration catalogs. I'm SO VERY EXCITED (if you couldn't tell) that I can share everything about these catalogs!







 
Product List






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne