Sunday, February 15, 2015

My Shoulder is Yours...

I've used two challenges for today's card.

The color challenge comes from Colour Me...! (CCMC58) and the layout challenge from CAS(E) this Sketch (CTS110)

I'm having lots of fun coloring with my blendabilities. 

http://colourmecardchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/02/cmcc58-colour-me-striking.html

http://casethissketch.blogspot.com/2015/02/case-this-sketch-110.html

I like the look of vellum being used to soften the overall look of the card. 


 I even embossed on the vellum to give it some additional texture.  


Product List

3 comments:

  1. love your coloring - thanks for sharing your beautiful card at Colour me...! this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful, elegant card! I love the layer of vellum, and that gorgeous bow! Thank you for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne