Monday, March 23, 2015

New Little Addition

I can now post this as the surprise baby shower happened yesterday. I will add that it was successful and was truly a surprise by the mom-to-be.

This card was inspired by Inge Groot who was chosen as one of Stampin' Up!'s 2014-2015 Artisan Design Team members.

I needed my card to be for a baby boy. So you can tell I made a few slight changes.


After all the layers were put on this card it weighed a lot more than I anticipated to be. 

I can also show you the Surprise Baby Shower invitation I was asked to make. 

I made it using My Digital Studio. 

For privacy reasons I have blocked personal information. 

Here is the front side.


Here is the back side. 


tams# 2903
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne