Thursday, February 4, 2016

Little Moments

Welcome to Thursday my stamping friends! It felt like spring the last couple of days. I think the dandelions are going to be popping up soon. I was inspired to use dandelions.

Measurements:

Pool Party card base 4 ¼” x 11” scored 5 ½”
Silver Fancy Foil Vellum 4 3/8” x 5 3/8”
Whisper White 3 ¾” x 5”
Vellum 4” x 1 ½”


If you look on page 13 of the Occasions Catalog on the lower right hand side. There is a card that is both heat embossed and either sponged or water-colored. I wanted to case a few pieces of this card too. The heat embossing is hard to picture (therefore hard to see too, sorry but I tried to get a really good photo) when using Whisper White card stock and White embossing powder. I had used my Stampin’ Spritzer with Pool Party ink refill and rubbing alcohol for a little hint of color. I liked the idea of embossing on Vellum and adding that on top of the main image. 


Thank you for taking time to visit my blog to see what I created for you today. Be sure to return tomorrow to see what the designers have from Stylin’ Stampin’ INKspiration. 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne