Saturday, May 17, 2014

Is it beach weather yet?

After all the rain we had yesterday, I'm ready to stick my toes in the sand and for some sun rays!
 
Last night my niece, Isabella (pictured below) came to visit! We had ate dinner first and then headed to the craft room for some crafting time.
 
She was interested in making a beach themed wreath after seeing mine and hearing that I am holding a private class for a few women on Sunday.
 
So I let her go to town in the craft room to find the supplies she wanted to make her wreath. She brought with her a styrofoam wreath, burlap ribbon, sea shells and starfish.
 
She was drawn to blue! I'm not really sure why?!? (insert sarcastic grin/remark here) Her favorite color is blue!
 
Besides what is listed below from Stampin' Up! we also made sure that we had bone folder, scissors, push pins, hot glue sticks, a hot glue gun and lots of FUN!
 
We would love to read your comments about what you think of our creations. I even welcome you to share your beach theme home décor.