Saturday, May 10, 2014

S.M.I.L.E.

So I have finally sat down with my new stamp set (Work of Art) from the 2014 - 2015 Annual Catalog. I received the stamp set for FREE from Stampin' Up! when I went to the catalog premiere a few weeks ago.
 
At first this was not a stamp set that I would have been drawn to purchase right away. However, after seeing many people using this stamp set and some great samples that I can case, I needed to just sit and create. I wanted to see what I could come up with 1. the stamp set is growing on me 2. I wanted to come up with something different from what I've seen so far.
 
Let me know your thoughts.

 

 
Card Recipe:
 
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/
 
I found a few quotes that might help you add something to your face! :D
 

See


Miracles


In


Life


Everyday!


 


10 Reasons to Smile


~it makes you attractive

~it changes your mood

~it is contagious

~it relieves stress

~it boosts your immune system

~it lowers your blood pressure

~it releases endorphins

~it lifts the face - makes you look younger

~it makes you seem successful

~it helps you stay positive
 

~A smile is the light in the window of your soul.~
 

~I just like smiling smiling’s my favorite!~
 

~If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.~
 

~Be the reason someone smiles today!~
 

~Just sending out a small smile to whoever may need one today.~
 

~Make someone smile whenever you can, you never know how much of a difference you could be making in their life at that moment.~
 

~I hope you always find a reason to smile!~
 

~If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.~
 

~Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been. ~ Mark Twain~
 
 Today I am wearing the smile that you left me with.