Friday, June 13, 2014

Can you guess my new favorite In Color?


Oooh eMmm Geee!!!!!
 
I'm in love with the new In Color Blackberry Bliss! This is my kind of purple if you couldn't have guessed,  I  REALLY like this color combination. (Hint: look at my blog again and take notice of the colors!) :P Then the Moonlight Designer Series Paper, oh I can't get enough of this and wish that it came in 12" X 12" but you know what will be in my shopping cart for this year!
 
Thank you Connie Babbert for your inspiration. I really wasn't sure what my first card would be using this set since I keep seeing them made in red, white and blue. Nothing wrong with those colors but this card really caught my eye and I just had to make it!
 
Oh and YES I did cute Mr. Octopus out with our Paper Snips. I will truthfully tell you that it wasn't a great time but it is SO worth the result. If you have any tips on how else to get Mr. Octopus to look better not cut out by hand feel free to comment.