Sunday, June 8, 2014

Dancin' in the Rain

As soon as I saw Rachel Tessman post this cute layout I knew I had to CASE (copy and share everything) it! I just love what she does with her scrapbook pages.

While making these pages I thought this would be cute to find and print out photos of my baby sister, Rebekah. She loves to dance in the rain. And she owns similar pairs of those cute rain boots too!

This is going to be this month's Scrap Saturday layout. If you are interested in making this layout be sure to RSVP by June 21, 2014. I'll like to make sure that I have all the supplies ordered and organized for everyone who will join us for the event.







Supplies to make the scrapbook pages:

* supplies with no name or dollar amount under them are no longer available for purchase (the only way you can use them will be at my event.)