Monday, November 24, 2014

Eat, Drink & Be Merry

This wine tag would make a great hostess gift for the next party you're invited to.

Just add your favorite wine like I did to take the photo.

 
I'm still loving the All is Calm color combination and the different stamp sets in the 2014 Holiday Catalog.

 
Dreaming Tree wine is one of my favorites. Could it possibly be because one of my favorite musicians Dave Matthews is one of the co-conspirators. Nahhhh
 
Oh how I want to see him dance right now!  
 
Ready I found a few videos to share with you incase you are curious.
 
 
 
Ok I feel better!
 
 Got my douse of Dave dancing in for now.
 
And now to find a corkscrew and a wine glass.
 
All this talk about wine and Dave, I think I will need a glass or two or the bottle and to dream some more!


Project Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne