Thursday, July 23, 2015

Very Merry

We are celebrating Christmas in July over as SSINK today!

Since the 2015 Holiday Catalog isn't being released to Stampin' Up! Demonstrators until later today, I thought I would try to make a Christmas card with the supplies from the Annual Catalog.

I didn't use the traditional Christmas colors (red and green) I chose to stick with the blues.

The Schoolhouse DSP jumped out at me with the blue and white polka dots. I felt that I needed to make it more holiday-ish. I masked each dot and stamped a snowflake in each of them.

Sticking with the circle theme I chose to emboss a piece of Pool Party with the Elegant Dots folder and need something more to tie it all together. Silver was it! I chose the polka dot silver foil vellum and the silver foil sheets to help make this a winter themed holiday card.

Making this card definitely cooled me down from the Northeastern humidity we are having.


Here is a closer view of my tree with the Silver Metallic Thread wrapped around it. 


Let's go take a look at what the other design team members made and don't forget to leave some blog love for each of us.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne