Friday, October 16, 2015

Grateful for you

We get to use our favorite framelits for SSINK today!

At the moment they are the Lots of Labels.


I found this color combination on Pinterest and new it would be a great combination for this time of year with a bit of gold mixed in too!


Everyone needs a reminder that you are grateful to have them in your life.

What better way to remind them with a handmade card and some encouraging words in your very own handwriting mailed to their address.

I bet you surprise them and bring a smile to their face.

You should try it!

It will warm your heart to know you made one person or many people smile!

Honest, I wouldn't lie to you!



Here is a closer view of the acorns and grateful sentiment.

I love how the markings on the birch trees came out.

I used my Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker to color in the spaces.


I used the layout from Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch (#PCCCS166)


Thank you for stopping by today and be sure to come back and see what I share tomorrow. 

Product List

4 comments:

  1. Hi Leanne, I am so in love with those new acorns and you have done a great job using them on our sketch this week. Love the rich color combo too. Very nicely done. Thanks for joining us again at the Paper Craft Crew. Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne, Great card! Incredible details, the string, thread and acorns are perfect! Thanks for joining Paper Craft Crew :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the touches of glimmer in the acorn caps, ribbon and cording trim. And how you coloured in the trees - they look like real birch! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew, Leanne. ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card with the Gold Glimmer Paper for the acorn tops. Great use of the sketch and color challenge. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne