Welcome to my 500th blog post! WooHoo! High Five! Or Five hundred! I know, that's a lot of crafting I have shared and written about. So I was thinking, should do something to celebrate this milestone? Would you be willing to participate? Interested in a BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY?
- Dazzling Details
- Nature’s Perfection Clear Mount stamp set
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Stack
- Strawberry Slush Stretch Ruffle Trim
2. Like the Literally My Joy Facebook page.
4. Submit an idea in the comment section of what you would like me to make for future posts, videos or step by step tutorials.
5. Leave a comment (aka blog love) on this blog post so that I know that you've entered and completed all these steps.
Deadline for blog candy comments is Friday, December 4, 2015 at 12:00pm Eastern Time. I'll choose a random comment and announce the winner later on Sunday, December 6, 2015 on my Literally My Joy Blog.
Note: I can only ship within the U.S.
Good luck to everyone and thank you again for all your continued blog love, encouragement, support to allow me to Create, Inspire and Share with you each day.
Now onto my creation for today.
Ready for some cuteness? I've made a very cute gift card holder. Well I made a few so that I could sell at a local craft fair.