Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Lovely and Lacy

I've got a technique for you today.

It's not new and I did not come up with it.

Have you heard of the dryer sheet technique?

Well I'm going to share it with you today.



Non-related stamping items that you will need for this technique are the following:

Used (flat) dryer sheets (so stop throwing them out) and spray adhesive

 I chose my color combination and stamp sets.

Colors:
Lost Lagoon
Sahara Sand
Whisper White

Stamp Sets: 
Lovely as a Tree
Watercolor Wishes

In Lost Lagoon ink, I stamped the naked trees onto my Whisper White card stock.

Then I spray the adhesive on the Whisper White card stock.

Please be careful to be in a well ventilated area or even outdoors and to keep at least 6" away when spraying.

Otherwise you may cause the ink to get too wet and run. (take it from my past experience)

Once the piece of card stock is sticky then attach the dryer sheet and smooth out the wrinkles.

Trim the dryer sheet to the piece of your card stock.

Sprinkle some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter over the dryer sheet and card stock piece and tap the excess off.

Then you can finish putting your card together.

This really didn't take long to do.

I think it took longer to type this blog post than to create the card. :P

Are you ready to see the final card?


Here is another angle. 


Here is a closer view of the glitter. 

Do you see the little speckles?


Thank you for stopping by today.

I hope you'll join me back here tomorrow for an ah-ha moment.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne