Thursday, June 2, 2016

Thinking of You

Welcome back friends! When I saw this week’s sketch for Global Design Project, I immediately thought of using my new host set, Time of Year along with the new In Color, Emerald Envy. Curious aren’t you? Wonder what else I was thinking of right? Would you have guessed that I had Christmas on my brain? Are you asking who celebrates Christmas in June? (Raising both hands) I DO and I’m not ashamed to say it publicly! I like to have a jump start on my holiday cards so that I’m not scrambling last minute to design, create, assemble, address and mail them out before the holiday arrives.


I’m showing you a closer view of the center of the wreath because I used the new Copper embossing powder. Emerald Envy has now confirmed it's my go to green for the holidays. What do you think?


I used the layout from the Global Design Project (#GDP038).


Measurements:
  • Crumb Cake card base 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”
  • Crumb Cake 4” x 5 ¼” embossed with Woodland folder


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun showcase of this Host Set! It's nice to see this embossing folder again - and the wreath is beautiful. Creative use of this sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brian! I couldn't wait to get my hands on the Time of Year host stamp set because I knew it would be perfect with Wondrous Wreath stamp set.

      Delete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne