Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Merry Christmas

This was one of the recent projects that I made at my upline's home.

Going to her house is bittersweet.

On one hand you get to see most of the new items from the newest catalog and on the other hand your wishlist now has gone from (<------------------->) this long to (<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->) this long. ;)

But seriously I end up leaving and  going "now I want that!"

I'm onto you Julie! ;)  Really though I'm OK with it. I love everything that we craft and our friendship!


Product List
113439s
$110.00
103683s
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne