Thursday, June 18, 2015

You're There Friend

Alright I know I said yesterday that I didn't know what more I could use the other stamps within the Awesomely Artistic stamp set.

Guess what?

I found something. I believe this maybe my favorite set so far!

I have combined a sketch and color challenge for this next exquisite card.

The sketch challenge is from Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch (#PCCCS149).

http://www.papercraftcrew.com/pcccs-149-card-sketch/

The color challenge is from Colour Q (#cQc295)

http://colourq.blogspot.com/2015/06/colourq-challenge-295.html


 Do you see the butterfly's antennae?

I used the Gold Metallic Thread.


Product List
113439s
$110.00
102300s
$7.00
103683s
$5.25

7 comments:

  1. Hi Leanne, oh, I can't wait to buy this new stamp set! I can't believe I didn't get in on my first order! Great job on this card, I really love the color scheme too! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that squiggly frame around the edge - it frames the card perfectly. And what a great way to use the gold thread! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combination of stamp sets for a beautiful card, Leanne! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew challenge this week! ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Leanne! I love holy your gold thread echoes the gold foil butterfly and your lovely edging details. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Cradt Crew this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Leanne. You've kept it simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leanne, oh my... beautifully done! Thanks for joining Paper Craft Crew :) Eva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne