Saturday, June 6, 2015

White Sparkly Christmas

A monochromatic style is difficult to achieve, sometimes. 

I think it's more difficult when using no colors at all. 

I mean using just white. 

Yes! Just the color white. 

I know you are saying, "Why would you do that?!?" 

I did this on purpose to play along with Colour Me...! (#CMCC74). 

The challenge was to use white on white or vanilla on vanilla.

Cue smoke coming out of my ears!

In a good way. 

I was thinking of what to make. 

http://colourmecardchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/06/cmcc74-colour-me-monochromatic.html
While my ears were smoking, now I check out other challenges that I could possibly add to just using white on white. 

When I think of white I think of snow.

Immediately I wanted to check out the weekly challenge from Merry Monday (#MerryMonday161) since it's generally a holiday theme and white snow could work.

Ding, ding, ding we have a winner! 

I was so excited to read that I could add sparkle, bling or shimmer to my card to meet the challenge rules. 

Now was time for a sketch to complete my thoughts because they are just going everywhere but now I can add glitter!!!! 

http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/2015/06/merry-monday-161-sparkle-bling-and-shine.html

I visited to my go-to sketch challenge blog Freshly Made Sketches (#FMS189).

This sketch seemed to have completed my thoughts to put this card together.

Are you ready?
http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2015/06/freshly-made-sketches-189-sketch-by.html

I'm not going to tell you how many times I took photos of my card (I think it was around 50+). 

The different angles, backgrounds, with and without flash. 

I really need to take a photography course. 

This was the best photo to show all the details. 


Product List
113439s
$99.95
129053s
$29.95
103683s
$4.95

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love all that white and sparkle!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty, the white on white look is perfect for Christmas! Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is divinely elegant. Love the monotone and sparkles! Perfect for Christmas. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and elegant! I love all the shimmery details that add to the texture of the card :) Thanks so much for sharing at Colour Me this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the sparkle added in! So very, very pretty!!!! Thanks for joining us at Colour Me this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne