Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Sweet Season


Over at SSINK we are showing off Christmas cards. Have you been able to complete creating, signing and mailing your Christmas cards? This year I have not been so good about it. I’m still in the process of putting mine together. I’m using the extras I had prepped for my card classes to send out. As I have been receiving Christmas cards in the mail, I have been mailing my cards right back out. So if you sent one, you will get one in return. 

This next card is a quick and simple one. You pretty much cut straight lines of card stock and designer paper, stamp a square and then adhere together. Viola!





Thank you for stopping by today. Be sure to return tomorrow to see if I have more holiday or a new Occasion or Sale-A-Bration products to share.

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne