Monday, April 18, 2016

Retirement List


I’m back from Salt Lake City, Utah! Whoa what a week! It's a good kind of exhausting. More like brain overload. I’m sorry I didn’t have much scheduled for you to view last week but know I’ll be making it up to you with lots of sneak peeks and new projects. So stay tuned. 

Have you heard the Stampin' Up! Retirement List is now here. 

CLICK HERE for PDF list

You will NOT want to wait to order your wishlist must haves. These products only last while supplies last. So do not delay let's place that order online right now! 


Here are a few favorite stamp sets that I will miss. 


CLICK HERE for blog post.

CLICK HERE for blog post. 
CLICK HERE for blog post
.



CLICK HERE for blog post.

CLICK HERE for blog post.











CLICK HERE for blog post.

CLICK HERE for blog post.

CLICK HERE for blog post 
CLICK HERE for blog post.

I was able to pre-order from the new Stampin' Up! catalog and let me just say that you will be in WOW as all of us demonstrators are! So if you are interested in a new catalog please be sure to contact me so I can get one in your hands before the catalog goes live on June 1, 2016. Here is what the cover looks like. This is all I can show for now until I receive my new goodies in a few days. Do you see anything new that is going to be on your wish list?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne