Thursday, September 25, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches 155

Woo Hoo!! I'm on a roll with these challenges. I think I have found my creative mojo with coming up with my own designs! I just needed to challenge myself. Who would have thought?

 I decided to try Freshly Made Sketches (FMS155) with my favorite DSP.

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=133701

http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2014/09/freshly-made-sketches-155-sketch-by.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FreshlyMadeSketches+%28Freshly+Made+Sketches%29


Project Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! The papers are beautiful,just like the pretty image!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful and soothing sympathy card. Love your choice of colors/papers, too. Thank you for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne