Friday, January 3, 2014

2014 Occasions Catalog is live!

I'm so very excited to finally share the 2014 Occasions Catalog with all of you! Today is the first day you can place an order to have these newest products!
 
Have you received your copy yet? Contact me if you need one.
 
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=1600
 
 
 
First of all, I'm really happy that some items have been carried over from the 2013 Holiday Catalog! Phew, because I own them and don't have to purchase another just yet!
 


·         1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon
·         Cheveron Border Punch
·         Decorative Window Gift Boxes
·         Gold & Silver Foil Sheets
·         Gold & Silver Metallic Encore Stamp Pads
·         Gold & Silver Stampin' Glitter
·         Label Bracket Punch
·         Mini Muslin Bags
·         Silver 1/8" Ribbon
·         White Stampin' Chalk Marker


I have some new products and have been just stamping away trying to make things to show you.
 
Inspired and cased by Karen Gilman. You can see her card (click here). Of course I added my own touch to my card but I just loved how she used the colors and stamp sets.


 
Only a few more days of this weeks deals.
 
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1634
 

  Enjoy all your moments!
Leanne
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne