Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy Day!

Hello Tuesday! It's my happy day!
 
I don't know about the rest of you but I can't wait for Chicago Fire tonight!!!!
Ok, Ok really for Taylor Kinney! #teamseveride
For those of you who don't know him
here is a photo for you!
YUM! ;-)
 
 
MMMMMMMHMMMMMM >BIG SIGH<
 
Told ya, right? 
Ok, ok sorry about the sidetrack I just enjoy watching
Chicago Fire and I know a few of you do too!
 
So back to stamping! ;-)
 
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1634

Have you seen the weekly deals yet? Well here they are and oh boy am I in trouble! ;-) In a good way. I could never pass up a sale price on my favorite products!
 
 https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/?demoid=2069350
 
Have you signed up for Paper Pumpkin yet?
You only have three more days to sign up for January's to arrive in your mailbox later in the month. You would need to sign up by the 10th of the month in order to receive your Paper Pumpkin for that month. If you sign up after the 10th―no worries! You will get your first kit the following month. You'll know your Paper Pumpkin is on its way when you receive your shipment confirmation e-mail. 
 
I host a Paper Pumpkin Party each month.
Check out my events page to see if the date works for you.
 
I offer all my Paper Pumpkin customers and I to gather at my place to make the monthly surprise and then offer three more cards/projects with the given supplies. Are you in? Sign up today so you don't miss out!
 
 
 
Inspired and cased by Krista Jensen.
I like the clean and simple look of the card!
 
Card Recipe:
 
Stamp Sets: Happy Day (130294 Wood Mount or 130297 Clear Mount),
Papillon Potpourri (132058 Wood Mount or 123759 Clear Mount)
 
Cardstock: Pool Party (122924), Whisper White (100730)
 
Paper Basics: Tea Lace Paper Doilies (129399), Silver Glimmer Paper (124005
 
Designer Series Paper: Quatrefancy Specialty (130141)
 
Ink: Pool Party (126982), Island Indigo (126986)
 
Embossing Folder: Perfect Polka Dots (117335)
 
Accessories: Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons (127555), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
 
 
Enjoy all your moments!
Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne