Saturday, January 4, 2014

Thank you!

Hope the first weekend of the year is treating you well. I'm just finishing up my the 2014 Occasions Catalog open house party.
 
I've invited anyone and everyone to come to my craft room for a few hours to see the latest and greatest products and well play and make what ever they wanted.
 
I did have a make ~n~ take too!
 
Card inspired and cased from Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek.
 
Click here to see her card.  
 
 
Here is another card I made and thought this was easy enough for all types of stampers. Even the ones that have been stamping for years would enjoy it. Sometimes I need to remember "simple" and back to "basics". No need to have new techniques, lots of layers, too many colors and too long to make one card.
 
Card inspired and cased from Brianna Thompson.

Click here to see her card.


 
Hurry! Only a few more days left of this weeks deals.
 
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1634
 
 
Enjoy all your moments.
Leanne
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne