Thursday, November 27, 2014

Gratefulness

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Do you have any traditions on Thanksgiving?

How about watching the Macy's Day Parade, the Dog Show, Football?

Do you cook a Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef? Maybe order Chinese food? Ha

I'm SO looking forward to a big turkey dinner with stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, gravy and a veggie of some sort. You know what will be best? I don't have to cook!

Well today I'm showing you a gift I left for my UPS driver.

He even delivered my Stampin' Up! box in a snow storm yesterday.

I provide job security for him and just wanted to show my appreciation for delivering my Stampin' Up! goodies in one piece no matter what the weather or how many boxes are being delivered.



Project Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne