Sunday, November 9, 2014

Have you seen any stars?

Hope you didn't look up at the sky but then again you could just look at the red carpet. Ha
Ok okay! I know, I have a horrible sense of humor but it gets me through sometimes.
 
I've put together a few of the star boxes (one of each size) from the Many Merry Stars Simply Created Kit. If you are on the fence about purchasing this kit, well I'll tell you now that you won't be disappointed. There are lots of possibilities that you can make with all the supplies in this kit. I highly recommend the matching stamp set Many Merry Stars.

You do not want to wait to purchase these products as they are part of the
2014 Holiday Supplement where products will last while supplies last.
 
 
 





 
 
 

Project Supplies:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne