Saturday, October 17, 2015

Happily Ever After

It's a Canadian wedding weekend!
#6 is getting married today! 

I cannot wait to party all weekend with Kinga and Mike! :)

What is better than to receive a gift from a wedding guest that is homemade? 

I mean a hand made personalized (to coordinate with the wedding invitation) card and of course including a monetary gift too!


Here is the inside message.


But I like this one better. 

B.Y.O.P. * 
*buy your own present

My apologies for the faint image. I stamped off the Crumb Cake ink to not take away the attention from the center message. 


Here is a few more photos of the personalized envelope and card.



Don't you love my rhyme?

Autumn Wishes for the new Mr. & Mrs.!

It was meant to be used since the for the new Mr. & Mrs. image was the perfect size from the wishes and the leaves.


I used the sketch from Mojo Monday (#Mojo419).



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne