Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Ho Ho Ho


SSINK is focusing on the Host Stamp Sets.

These are the special stamp sets that are in the back of each catalog.  To own one or all of these stamp sets, a qualified party/order must must reach a certain dollar threshold in order to qualify to earn Stampin' Rewards to be used to purchase any of these stamp sets.

The host can choose from the following stamp sets:

Five from the Annual Catalog:

Product List
Two from the Holiday Catalog:

Product List
How many of these stamp sets do you want to own? 

Did you say all of them like me?

We will need to get some of your friends, family and neighbors together to help you with getting the stamp set(s) you want. 

Contact me today so we can get a date together for your party.

I decided to use the Antique Tags stamp set. 

This set is made to use with four punches. 

Are you wondering why there are only two "Ho"s on the card?

The third "Ho" is on the inside. :P


Here is a view all together!


I layered Santa Clause. 

From the outside in. I used the 2", 1 3/8"and the 1 3/4" circle punches. 


I used the layout from Mojo Monday (#Mojo418).


Thank you for stopping by today and be sure to come back tomorrow another project I'd like to share with you. 

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Such a fantastic take on the sketch. Love those big ho ho ho circles. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne