Monday, October 5, 2015

So Sweet Kitty

SSINK has a fun color challenge for you.

Come play along and be sure to upload your creation on our blog.

To upload click here.


I was looking to keep my card clean and simple (CAS) and to still incorporate the colors.


This little kitty reminded me of my newest nephew kitten Rosco. 

They are about the same size.  Ha!


I have colored the kitty with Tangelo Twist ink and blender pens.


Are you ready to sing with me? 

Soft kitty
Warm kitty
Little ball of fur
Happy kitty
Sleepy kitty
Purr purr purr.

You couldn't tell me that was NOT running through your head when you saw this sweet lil' kitten. 

I used the layout from Freshly Made Sketches (#FMS206)
Let's go check to see what the other design team members created to share with us.

Thank you for stopping by today and be sure to check back tomorrow for more creations.


Product List

2 comments:

  1. I started singing "soft kitty" before I even got to where you typed it!!! I wonder if it will ever be out of my head when I see a sweet kitty. You card IS so sweet and so it the kitty. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable.....adorable......adorable! That little kitty is definitely so sweet! Thanks for sharing it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne