Monday, March 7, 2016

Enjoy the Little Things

Hello my stamping friends it’s Monday again. I carved a few hours this weekend to complete the Enjoy the Little Things Project Kit. It was a lot of fun but now I feel that I could make more to show off for different holidays or to coordinate with my home. This kit would also be perfect to make as a gift. There are 13 different pieces of artwork you can create. The instuctions are included and you can make it exactly as it describes or make it the way you wish. I'll give you a closer view of each one below. 


In no particular order.














Aren’t they cute to display on your mantel, your office desk, dresser or really anywhere? Interchangeable by un-clipping and displaying the next season/holiday or even one you've created. I've heard a fellow demonstrator was going to be making hers with biblical scriptures. This kit has everything you need except a few items which I've listed below. Let me know if you'd be interested in a class or making different pieces to display. 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne