Friday, March 11, 2016

Happy Easter

Ahhhh Friday how I’ve missed you so. It feels like it has been too long since I have last seen you! Are you just as happy it’s Friday my stamping friends? 

Recently I have been having lots of fun coloring and it really has been relaxing as weird as that may sound. Do you color? When is the last time you colored? If not, I challenge you to try it over the weekend. Just 15-20 minutes is all you need and I promise you will feel better. 


It’s tough to see (I took a closer photo for you) but I did a watercolor wash (with my aqua painter) sky background in Soft Sky ink. I even added a few shadows underneath the tandem bike. 


I used the sketch from Global Design Project (#GDP026). 

Measurements:
  • Mint Macaron card base 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”
  • Whisper White 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
  • Smoky Slate 3 1/8” x 3 1/8”
  • Watercolor Paper 3” x 3”


Product List

8 comments:

  1. Awesome, awesome card! A fun take for Easter. Thanks for playing with us at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you painted the sky for this scene. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie. The bike looked lonely and needed some scenic background.

      Delete
  3. So, so sweet Leanne! Thanks so much for your support of the Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, Leanne! Great use of this stamp set - beautiful coloring. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's sketch challenge at the Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ellen, I am way behind on commenting for the Global Design Project GDP026. I wanted to stop in and say Hi! Love your card! That bike is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne