Monday, March 28, 2016

Nicest Rose

Hello my stamping friends. Hope you had a great Easter with your family and friends. After over more than a week hiatus from crafting and blogging (not done on purpose) I lost my mojo. I’m slowly but surely getting it back. I think my creative brain needed a spring break. Ha. 

Color Combination: 


The Rose is stamped in Melon Mambo. I had used all three images of the rose. It took a little bit to have it work out to what you see now. I highly recommend either watching the video Stampin' Up! posted on YouTube or speaking with your demonstrator about how to use the multi-image stamps. Once you have the stamp set you'll understand what I mean by the images. Image number one was stamped off twice, image number two was stamped off once and image number three was stamped with full Melon Mambo ink. I love how the rose becomes three dimensional just by how you much ink you use on the images. I used the same process for the leave in Garden Green. 


Measurements:
  • Crumb Cake card base 4 ¼” x 11” scored 5 ½”
  • Have a Cuppa DSP 5 ½” x 1 ¾”
  • Love Blossoms DSP 5 ½” x 1 ½”

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne