Monday, April 4, 2016

Lucky Stars

Happy Monday stampers! How was your weekend? Get any snow (2”) and wind (30+ MPH) like we did here in Connecticut? And we are expected to get some more this morning too! I thought spring was coming. It is April right? Ha!


I’m counting my lucky stars and selectively CASE’d the 2016 Occasions Catalog today. Going Global stamp set, Going Places DSP, World Traveler embossing folder were the very first items on my pre-order list back in December 2015. 


I decided to make two versions. One using the Star Framelits and the other using the Star punch. 




Here are closer views of each card individually. 



Measurements:
Very Vanilla card base 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
Going Global DSP 3” x 5 ½”
Going Global DSP banner 1” x 5 ½”


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne