Saturday, April 2, 2016

Thinking of You

Did you get fooled or pranked yesterday? Thankfully I didn’t. Phew. But I was thankfully able to craft afterwork and get a project completed that has been in my head for a few weeks and just needed a few hours to complete it. Be sure to check back for that project.

I decided to share another CASE'd from the catalog card today. This is from the 2015 - 2016 Annual Catalog page 89. 


This is a great card for the Autumn season but it seems that we could use it for spring (too!) since we will eventually rake the leaves and clean up the yard. Although I heard it's supposed to snow tomorrow. So that will have to wait until Mother Nature decides to give us spring.  


Measurements:
Early Espresso card base 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
Crumb Cake 5” x 3 ¾”  

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne