Saturday, September 20, 2014

XOXO

Ok so I've decided that I will test myself each day to create a project from my craft room with either a layout challenge or a color challenge and will blog about it.

Do you partake in craft challenges? If so, what are your favorite challenges?
 
So for my very first challenge I did two!
I know overachiever but I wanted to see if I could do it first before I showed everyone.
 
So I used the color challenge from Colour Me (CMCC#38) Subtle and a layout challenge from The Paper Players (PP193). I'm hoping I did everything correctly and per the rules. I really enjoyed making this card and it's my very own creation! I generally case from others because I just LOVE what they've put together.
 
I welcome your comments, questions, concerns or criticism. I hope to continue with color, layout or themed challenges to keep my creative mojo going.
 
http://colourmecardchallenge.blogspot.com/2014/09/cmcc38-colour-me-subtle.html
 
 
http://www.thepaperplayers.blogspot.ca/2014/04/challenge-193-sketch-from-anne-marie.html
 
 
 

Project Supplies: