Friday, September 26, 2014

Gold Wisteria Eggplant

 What do you think of the post name? Ha I just knew you would do a double check at the name, Gold Wisteria Eggplant?
Wonder what that would look like. Oh yeah just wait and I'll show you!

Ok ok I know it's going to feel like deja vu but hear me out. I was thinking the other night when I made the blue and silver snowflake card that I wanted to try it in gold. I asked myself, What color goes well with gold? Duh! Any and all colors! Well I just choose to use my favorite color, purple!

 
I'm going to tell you a secret, there are no gold snowflake embellishments for purchase. 
 
Technique tip:
Gold Snowflake
I pressed the snowflake charm into the Versamark ink pad lightly and then poured gold embossing powder over it. Make sure you have tweezers or something to hold the charm while you heat it up. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Drumroll please
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
VIOLA!  
 

Project Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne