Monday, September 15, 2014

Trick or Treat

I have put my Frightful Wreath Simply Created Kit together and it is different than what the directions call for. After seeing Sara Douglass' wreath at Convention this year, I just knew I liked her version better than what the kit showed. It's your kit and you make it your way.
 
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=135866
 
Sara's Wreath:
 
http://soshelli.com/so-shelli-blog/2014/7/24/saras-convention-projects.html
 
My Wreath:
 
 
A close up of the rosette.
 
 
A closer view of the rosette, beaded spider, banner and accessories.
 
 
There is still room for my Frightful Wreath Classes on October 3rd or 7th.

Come make this cute wreath in time to start your Halloween décor.

Supplies to bring: Adhesive, a Beverage of your choice, Needle Nose Pliers and Wire Cutters to class.

Class fee is $35.00

Class fee and RSVP due no later than Saturday, September 20th to hold your seat.

I will provide the following supplies: Glue Gun, Ink, Frightful Wreath Simply Created Kit, Frightful Wreath Stamp Set.


Project Supplies: