Sunday, May 3, 2015

Owl Make a Wish

Day Three of the Farewell Tour

I have searched on Pinterest, Google and Stampin' Connection (similar to Pinterest but just for active Stampin' Up! demonstrators) for ideas of what other people have created using the Bits and Pieces stamp set. 

You know what I found? 
Not a whole lot. 
It might be a reason why it's being retired but I wanted to take on the challenge to create a card with it.

I received the reminder email from Freshly Made Sketches (FMS184) that there was still time to create something using their sketch. 

I decided to flip the sketch knowing the stamp sets I was going to use. 
Now was the challenge to come up with a color combination. 
I had Baked Brown Sugar and Pistachio Pudding in mind. 
I had in my hand Crisp Cantaloupe but then put that back and picked up Wisteria Wonder. 
Yup! I really like this color combination. :)


Get these while you still can.
Click on the picture icons below to take you straight to my online store to buy these retiring products.

We say good bye to the following products:

Bits and Pieces Stamp Set
A Fitting Occasion Stamp Set
Little Buddy Birthday Stamp Set
Pistachio Pudding Cardstock, Ink Pad and Thick Baker's Twine
Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock and Ink Pad
On Film Framelits
Subtles Background DSP Stack

Product List


2 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Such a fun tag! Great take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne