Monday, May 18, 2015

The Ant and the Watermelon Slice

Day eighteen of the Farewell Tour

Does the title make you want to know more?

OR

 Maybe this should be a book title?

OR

Maybe you want to see the 2015-2017 In Colors?

Knowing that I was going to be getting my pre-ordered supplies.
I wanted to use the new 2015-2017 In Colors. And I did. Can you find them all?

Cucumber Crush
Delightful Dijon
Mint Macaron
Tip Top Taupe
Watermelon Wonder



The ant strolling along on his merry way.
When to his surprise came across a watermelon slice.
"SWEET! I'm starving!" he exclaimed.

I decided to make a card with a scenery.
Still going along with my challenge for the month of May to use retiring stamp sets. I had a vision of using the rain drops (from Think Happy) as watermelon seeds along with the Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush colors that would perfectly complete my watermelon slice. The ant (from The Great Outdoors) and the shadow of his trail ( from Borderettes) so he can make his way back home with the very large watermelon slice to feed himself and his family.

I hope you enjoyed the mini story behind the making of this card. :)

Get these while you still can.

Click on the picture icons below to take you straight to my online store to buy these retiring products.

We say good bye to the following products:

Think Happy Stamp Set
The Great Outdoors Stamp Set
Borderettes Stamp Set
Word Bubbles Framelits

Product List
113439s
$99.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne