Sunday, July 5, 2015

Celebrate You

Special birthday wishes to my Grandfather!

He's 76 today!

So I will dedicate this card and post to him.


Trying to mask and keep the inked stamp straight was nearly impossible but I made it work out after the umpteenth time trying the way originally planned (plan a). It was frustrating at first but walked away for a moment and came back with my plan b.  

This sketch and color combination was so fun to work with for this card.

Sketch challenge from Freshly Made Sketches (#FMS193)
http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2015/07/freshly-made-sketches-193-sketch-by-rita.html

Color challenge from TGIF Challenges (#tgifc10)

http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2015/07/tgifc10.html


Product List

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card! I love the little touches of sparkle and lace, and the colors work so well together. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card! I love how all of your sentiments work together. Thanks so much for joining us at TGIFC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne