Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Something For You

SSINK is focusing today on Gift Tags.

I couldn't make a gift tag without something to put it on.

So out came the Gift Bag Punch Board.

This is my new favorite tool from this year's catalog.


Here is another view with the large bag on it's side. 


You may think that my color combination was inspired by the box of Raisinets however it's not.

I just chose my go to colors.

If you haven't noticed my blog colors are Gray, Purple and Yellow. They really go well together. 


Lets go see what the other design team members created for us today. 

Thank you for stopping by today and hope that you've left some blog love for me and will do they same for the other ladies. 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne