Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Thinking of You

You should click over to SSINK as we are featuring Water Coloring.

It's almost what you think it is.

We play with water and color!

Ha!

I pretty much took my ink refill and squeezed one or two drops of the color into the lid of my ink pads. I used the same color ink refills as the pads. Just in case you were wondering. I also had to double/triple check that I was dropping the correct color in the correct lid.

Oh could you imagine? EEEK!!! I would have been a crazy mad woman if I made that mistake! Maybe one color at a time.

Then I added a drop or two from my Aqua Painter and mixed it a bit and started to spread the mixture on to my Watercolor Paper and started from light to dark colors.

I saw this card on Pinterest and new I needed to try it with Stampin' Up! supplies.



Here is a close up of my dragonfly with the vellum popped up wings. 


Be sure to show us some love and leave comments on each of our creations. 

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to come back tomorrow! :)


Product List

1 comment:

  1. OMG, this is so beautiful! Love the lovely subtle color choice and the simple dragonfly image is great! Super design team challenge card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne