Thursday, July 2, 2015

Congrats

I love when a card can be used for multiple reasons. 

You'll see what I mean in a moment. 

Sketch Challenge from The Paper Players (#PP251)

http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/2015/06/pp251-sketch-challenge-from-nance.html

The birds in the nest are so cute! 

Behind them is a very faint Mint Macaron tree from the Serene Silhouettes stamp set. I was trying to make a scene where the birds in the nest were the focus.

I was thinking this card could be used for a new home or new baby (nesting) or a wedding since it's got the love theme going on with all the hearts in the background.  


Product List

I also had an idea to use this sketch with the Go Wild DSP stack.

I think I got carried away with the zebra print.

2 comments:

  1. Your first card is just lovely....and you're right, it could be used for a variety of events....love the sequins! And your second card is wild and fun! So happy that you shared these with us this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nesting card...so pretty and fits so many occasions.The zebra print card is SO fun! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne